The documentary, Graphic Means, which is now in production, will explore graphic design production of the 1950s through the 1990s—from linecaster to photocomposition, and from paste-up to PDF.
There’s Nothing Bolder Than Being Yourself
Doritos is showing its support for LGBT teenagers with limited-run rainbow chips. Which signals that branding-wise it is moving into a rather mainstream territory highlighting an almost generational divide, or social media’s progressive side. As brands seek to highlight their diversity and inclusion, not just for the small communities of marginalized voices, but for the benefit too of their loved ones, friends and family. Read More
Empowering young girls of color with art that looks like them: “When I was younger, I couldn’t find paper dolls that were brown,” Ariel says with a laugh. “So I made my own. And I did that as a six-year-old little girl.”
Do you make your own jewelry? Are you a vintage-collector extraordinaire? Maybe you’ve considered starting your own online shop, but have shied away from it, thinking it would be too difficult to do. Well, it actually isn’t as hard or as costly to get started as you may think, but certainly requires hard work and determination for your shop to be successful.
Our Analysis Below:
The outline is standard fare:
Build Your Brand & Do Your Research
Actually Build Your Shop
Kill It on Social Media
Expect a more thorough analysis to follow, this made us laugh in the debate of Instagram’s new algorithmic timeline/feed. Currently we are enjoying the humorous reactions to the change. Not unlike previous ones, but funny because IG is the darling for everyone except us!
As a foundation for the future, we developed a unique brand identity that could evolve with each new offering. Custom letterforms, inspired by Russian constructivism, maintain their shape across the range, but the nature of the mark is free to adapt to match each new venture. A cohesive secondary language, “eatmor,” helps to tie the offerings together.
Contributed by Sarah Codraro of New York-based Pearlfisher.
Source: Morris | Identity Designed
Maintenance of residential, non-residential and industrial facilities with the use of rope access methods, preventative maintenance.
The challenge to create a modern logo that reflects the theme of the company and allocate it to the existing market of such services.
Source: Visota | Behance
20 Free Tools for Entrepreneurs
1. slimvoice.co – Create insanely simple invoices.
2. wetransfer.com – Transfer up to 2 GB of data.
3. similarweb.com – Get insights for any website or app.
4. coffitivity.com – Ambient sounds to boost creativity.
5. nibbler.silktide.com – A tool for testing website accessibility, SEO, and social media.
6. crowdriff.com/riffle – Get Twitter engagement, interest and activity analytics in real time
7. woorank.com – Another analytical website tool.
8. redditlater.com – Find out the best times to post on reddit.com.
9. builtwith.com – Find out what websites are built with.
10. mailchimp.com – Create an email newsletter for your users.
11. surveymonkey.com – Create surveys, get answers.
12. joinme.com – Instant screen sharing for meetings.
13. hootsuite.com – Streamline your social presence.
14. strikingly.com – Make a beautiful website for free.
15. unroll.me – Clean up your inbox. Save time on email.
16. picmonkey.com – Photo editing made easy.
17. growthhackers.com – A marketing discussion community.
18. thenameapp.com – Find a name for your idea.
19. hemingwayapp.com – Make your writing bold and clear.
20. compressor.io – Optimize and compress your images online.